At Preston Holistic Dental, Pensioners, Health Care Card holders, tertiary students and eligible children can get discounted dental care. Now you can really smile! Conditions apply.
If you have a current Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card, or you’re a tertiary student, we’re proud to offer you a special 10% discount on all dental care at Preston Holistic Dental Group.
And children under 18 yrs who currently receive a range of government benefits are eligible for an annual $1,000 dental care voucher under Medicares’ Child Dental Benefits Scheme. (Is your child eligible? We can check using your Medicare number- call us to find out more)
- Offer available to current part- or full-time students at any Australian tertiary education school or institution. Students may be asked to show a current student ID card.
- You may be asked to show your Pensioner Concession card or Health Care card. To be eligible for the special discount, your card must be current.
- Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme is funded & managed by Medicare, which sets all terms & conditions.
- This offer applies to dental care provided at Preston Holistic Dental Group, 659-661 Bell St, Preston VIC.
- Offer cannot be used together with any other in-house specials, offers or discounts.
- Details of this offer including price and availability may be subject to change from time to time.